A Light in the Dark
There are a few things to note while creating your characters:
- All characters are lvl 1
- Use Standard Point Buy (20pts)
- You need to have a reason that you are loyal to the House (this is particularly true for non-dwarves
- Please run your concept by me before settling on it. I’m pretty flexible as GM, but this setting isn’t as flexible as Sigil was
- You will either need to fill out the Character sheet here on Obsidian Portal or send me a D&D Character Builder file.
- You can have a single Background, but no Themes.
We’ll talk next session about House Assets and your Characters roles in the House, but be thinking about such things. I plan on having an NPC who is the Master of Coin that manages most of the day-to-day parts of the House and actually manages the House Assets so you guys don’t have to micro-manage all those details.
That will leave a lot of room for your characters to take on new roles in the House that we can build the House around what you guys want to do.